TIO identifies possible location for third secret boss

Yeh, woulda been a lot easier to code a few shut doors than buckets with Lava pouring in as well. I mean come on, you say the doors are pointless, how useful are little cauldrons full of molten magma?

Shut doors aren't coded, the lava isn't coming out of buckets, it is also not coded, I never said the doors were pointless, the magma is for cosmetic effect, and purple text doesn't make you special.

Did you read anything I said?

Edited by idnewton

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut doors aren't coded, the lava isn't coming out of buckets, it is also not coded, I never said the doors were pointless, the magma is for cosmetic effect, and purple text doesn't make you special.

Did you read anything I said?

You obviously didn't understand my post.

Firstly, everything has to be coded in some form or another, secondly, just because you're the person I quote doesn't mean everything I say is directed at you, when I said "You say it's pointless" I was referring to

when it isn't necessary.

quick to anger much?

Oh, and your sig is Gold, and legacy 50 doesn't make you special, but you have that sig because it makes you stand out. Think about it.

Edit: And wow, you tell me off for not reading what you put. I said Lava pouring into buckets, not Buckets pouring out lava... I know the instance well, I know where the Lava comes from.

Edited by Selenial

• 7 months later...

Last time I looked it was still not yet in game. Based on past experience I would say it should be coming soon, maybe with the class changes. I'll check when I get home and report back.

Hi,

Do you have any news about this boss bonus ? 6 month after the latest reply, I hope that someone has something to say... :)

We know more details than 'maybe'. It's called Watchful Entity, it's in Calphayus's room, it is related to a "mob" called Unseen Presence, and it is believed to be triggered by destroying certain crystals. My raid team actually randomly got it to show up, if I recall correctly it shows up in the Past portal of the final phase. My guess is that you have to use the orb on it. It was clickable, but it wasn't really a "mob" in the normal regard. It wasn't physical, it was just a nameplate.

We know more details than 'maybe'. It's called Watchful Entity, it's in Calphayus's room, it is related to a "mob" called Unseen Presence, and it is believed to be triggered by destroying certain crystals. My raid team actually randomly got it to show up, if I recall correctly it shows up in the Past portal of the final phase. My guess is that you have to use the orb on it. It was clickable, but it wasn't really a "mob" in the normal regard. It wasn't physical, it was just a nameplate.

Any chance of getting proof of it posted?

I'm skeptical that bioware would put effort into making a new Entity that only the elite can kill currently (Hateful was killed by 1 group before Dread Forged gear got released). Not so much that I don't believe you, in fact I hope your right and that they added new masks with this entity or something else cool.

It is not in game or on PTS in case you are wondering, whatever strange anomaly the previous poster mentioned has no reference to a title / ability / enemy / location / achievement on the current build of live and pts servers. i will not disclose any further explanations on the forums but if you would like more info feel free to contact me and i will show you how i came to my conclusions.

p.s. not to stroke my e-peen but i have been a part of both discoveries and world first kills fo both of the secret bosses in game, so you could say i have some experiance

Thanks,

Final - slinger, cast, smack, shot

- Severity Gaming -

Any chance of getting proof of it posted?

I'm skeptical that bioware would put effort into making a new Entity that only the elite can kill currently (Hateful was killed by 1 group before Dread Forged gear got released). Not so much that I don't believe you, in fact I hope your right and that they added new masks with this entity or something else cool.

Edited by Doubledeath

• 3 weeks later...

Where did you have these information ? I'm actually curious about the source you have because I've never seen any information like that. We just had a bug on the PTS witch made appear a red sentence "Object detected" on Tyrans room. But unfortunately it seems to be a bug on the PTS before the introducing of Dread Palace NiM.

What you say is interesting. Personally, the legendary content is the most important source of motivation in the game, and beat a legendary boss is a privilege you can have in this game. A success that almost nobody would have.

I hope a new one arrive with the 3.0 extension :)

I know fifteen guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd that has killed it but I won't post any proof of it since there are none.

I'll reveal the list. Screenshots not necessary... of course...

1. Honour

2. Honour Renegades

3. Wipe-fest

4. Havoc Squadron

5. Русская гильдия , которая , вероятно, существует

6. The Exordium

7. Dread Empire

8. The Dread Empire

9. The Black Forge

10. Regal

11. Nemro's Adult Video Store

12. NGE with players from RB (what, I'm not suggesting anything...)

13. Space Wolves

14. Imperius Leviticus (it's something like that)

15. Nox Conglomerate

The proof is right here: cos I say so.

Haha, very funny. The difference is, something like that can never be proven. The reason I don't have to prove my claim is because it will be 'discovered' by someone else eventually. There aren't fifty different locations for the next secret boss. There's one. And it's that. So when the next secret boss is 'discovered', it will be there, and my point will be proven.

If what you say is true, we will be face to a totally unknown kind of boss. I only see two ways it could be. First the boss bonus won't be the same kind, mean a sphere you 're kiting and a boss making AOEs every 30s. Or the second way is that if it's on Calphayus room, and if the fight still be the same as the 2 others, we should be transfered in a parallel dimension where we would have the possibility to kite him. Here would be a good point to know, what kind of 3rd boss bonus is it...