<BOSS> vs synergy, don't panic, mvp, and others

MrJoo

That would be like telling Tom Cruise if he lose in a physical fight, he is a bad action movie star. :D

if bobcow's excuse to not duel me is that he's just a healer then he truly does suck at this game, oh how difficult it is to keep 2 stacks of hots on everyone
Edited by porthis

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to my world bobcowz

And acid...just quit it man. The best in this game know bobcowz is better, can I ask who in this game thinks otherwise? Moophy doesn't count.

I've played against bobcowz countless games on my mara in ranked, I know a good healer when I see one.

Wouldn't consider myself one of the best in the game but I am better than pacifism considering I beat him in every spec he plays on marauder in both AP and Pyro numerous times (6 or 7 - 0? broxx was watching so can ask him if he denies it - think I have screenies too hiding somewhere). Anyways, Bobcow is a better player than you Pac so you really need to stop now with the personal attacks and being such an immature jerk off.

Wouldn't consider myself one of the best in the game but I am better than pacifism considering I beat him in every spec he plays on marauder in both AP and Pyro numerous times (6 or 7 - 0? broxx was watching so can ask him if he denies it - think I have screenies too hiding somewhere). Anyways, Bobcow is a better player than you Pac so you really need to stop now with the personal attacks and being such an immature jerk off.

Before i leave this thread. I can confirm this ^ too.

ALL OF MY WAT

Anyone else wonder what pac does for a living that allows him to post every second post on these forums AND have the 4th best vanguard on the server?

ALL OF MY WAT

What pac does for a living: posts every second post on these forums AND has the 4th best vanguard on the server?****

FTFY

Edited by Antiskeptic

lol no **** you beat a smasher with AP or pyro, let's duel you and I VG vs PT during my tournament so that it's actually a fair duel. till then keep the judgement of who's better based solely on duels to yourself.

as for bobcowz, he knows I would cream him 1v1 and is too scared to even try to disprove the statement, I win by default, he's worse. end of story. you can post forum posts all you want bobby but at the end of the day I'm not the one hiding from the other.

as for what I do for a living, I used to work from home for a major company but I resigned to keep my sanity, so I'm currently in between jobs basically and also preparing for my christmas vacation.

As for why I'm 4th top group rated VG/PT on the server, it's probably because I'm a much better tank than bobcowz and anyone else who feels so offended by my bragging. If you go watch my stream, I streamed every single group ranked game in season 1 that I've done, each of those wins and losses is to don't panic or breakfast or maybe one or two guilds that are almost as good as them, so I guess the answer has to be that Pac = 0.5 bobcows

0.5 bobcowz + ranked warzones = 4th best ranked VG on server

1.0 bobcowz + ranked warzones = 2nd best ranked VG on server

now let's go check... nope, bobcows can't even break 1300 group rating on any of his like 8 55s, what a scrub, now come duel me since you can't win any group matches despite breakfast and mvp being all over your unwashed balls.

Edited by PacifismActivist

lol no **** you beat a smasher with AP or pyro, let's duel you and I VG vs PT during my tournament so that it's actually a fair duel. till then keep the judgement of who's better based solely on duels to yourself.

as for bobcowz, he knows I would cream him 1v1 and is too scared to even try to disprove the statement, I win by default, he's worse. end of story. you can post forum posts all you want bobby but at the end of the day I'm not the one hiding from the other.

No you played Anni for most the duels (3, 1 carnage, and 2 - 3 smash - you can only lie to yourself) Now I know everything you say is complete garbage. Grow up kid.

No you played Anni for most the duels (3, 1 carnage, and 2 - 3 smash - you can only lie to yourself) Now I know everything you say is complete garbage. Grow up kid.

I apologize for not remembering every single duel I've done, I guess when people beat pacifism in duels they not only screen shot it (as you mentioned above) but they also make a mental note about how awesome they must be for beating me. I'm honored, I said you're a good PT and that I was impressed at your skills.

this isn't about some PT that thinks PT vs mara is fair, it's about bobcowz being too scared to duel me.

he has more experience than me in ranked, but I'm pretty sure I'm just as good as him, does he know of secret abilities I don't? Does his lack of showering make him better at knowing what abilities to use when? I'll quit when he duels me, or when I queue up ranked and get raped by him, seeing as he's twice as good as me.

He has awareness, you don't

Duels completely negates awareness on others, not very hard to just pop cooldowns reacting to one person as oppose to multiple targets+teammates cds.

Those who realize this are the ones who perform far better than duel/reg/solostars. Those who don't remain the same and grasp onto their own personal victories while blaming others for the causes of their downfall for not being better.

Edited by Gomex

Duels completely negates awareness on others, not very hard to just pop cooldowns reacting to one person as oppose to multiple targets+teammates cds.

Those who realize this are the ones who perform far better than duel/reg/solostars. Those who don't remain the same and grasp onto their own personal victories while blaming others for the causes of their downfall for not being better.

obviously this game is centered around soloplay.

awareness is very difficult to compare, I'm well aware of the differences between a 1v1 and a 4v4. at the end of the day though, a 1v1 is probably the best way to compare awareness, seeing as in a 4v4 there are 8 times as many outside factors as actual factors about your own gameplay (7 more players).

awareness is very difficult to compare, I'm well aware of the differences between a 1v1 and a 4v4. at the end of the day though, a 1v1 is probably the best way to compare awareness, seeing as in a 4v4 there are 8 times as many outside factors as actual factors about your own gameplay (7 more players).

Clearly has no idea what we are talking about when we talk about awareness.

Lol this guy.

this isn't about some PT that thinks PT vs mara is fair, it's about bobcowz being too scared to duel me.

You're even worse than I thought if you think a marauder can't beat a PT. Maybe you should try something outside of, idk, smash spec for once?

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Lol this guy.

You're even worse than I thought if you think a marauder can't beat a PT. Maybe you should try something outside of, idk, smash spec for once?

sorry bud no time to reply to you I have so many forum posts to chime in on game's I don't play anymore because my free time is really well spent this way

Along with the previous mara vs mara bet I offered you, I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money (with a highly respected, trustworthy person holding the money) with my powertech. If powertechs are no match for marauders then you should win easily and its more free money for you. FREE MONEY! Please take it.

Along with the previous mara vs mara bet I offered you, I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money (with a highly respected, trustworthy person holding the money) with my powertech. If powertechs are no match for marauders then you should win easily and its more free money for you. FREE MONEY! Please take it.

Would u truly bet real money? **** just got real!

My PT vs Your marauder.

or

My smash Mara vs your Anni or Carnage Mara

Yes. Any amount. Will gift guda the money to hang on to before the duel.

I only play carnage mara very casually (twice a month) and have about 28hp and do not even know how to play smash so I will have to decline. Still dont get why your betting real money...someone take him up on it?

A PT can lose go a mara of equal skill. Especially AP vs carnage if you play your cards right. Smash cant win though, I agree with that. Unfortunately im terrible at mara but there is someone that can beat your Pt. Whats pts in game name plz? What pt spec do u plan to play? I will find a good mara to duel you if I can.

Edited by Kooziejr

Throwing money into the situation doesn't give your argument any more credence than it had before. You should consider yourself lucky that I deleted the game when I unsubbed a while ago, and that had I not I wouldn't be interested in your money at all.

I only play carnage mara very casually (twice a month) and have about 28hp and do not even know how to play smash so I will have to decline. Still dont get why your betting real money...someone take him up on it?

yeah, didnt mean to call you out in particular, was more-so saying it to "anyone" not "you".

someone says maras beat PTs. so im happy to give them money if they are right as I disagree.

someone says anni and carnage beat smash. so im happy to give them money if they are right as i disagree.

its free money for them apparently as he is very convinced of these things. so just take my money. any amount you can come up with i can match...i assure you.