<BOSS> vs synergy, don't panic, mvp, and others

MrJoo

If I might interject... I don't understand your arguments.

I have like no season 1 group matches on my toon, let alone 1300. I must be a nub casual that doesn't do jack :(

He seems to forget that the game existed before leaderboards.

You'll have to forgive him, his mind only focuses on the youthful.

Edited by Morde_

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't know that until you've played 4v4s against his team

I've lost a couple to them and beaten them in a couple but that was before season 1, I think I was still full tank on acidropper back then.

basically scold, he doens't queue ranked anymore and refuses to duel me, I think that's kind of lame and I think he should do one or the other instead of swatting flies away from the green lines rising up from his armpits and calling me a scrub when I actually own body wash and deodorant.

Just stop dude. Bobcow is way better than you, just accept it

no hes not, you are, I'll admit that, I could never beat breakfast until you quit the game. bobcowz? psh, he's almost as good as me at best. maybe ill admit hes as good as me if he grows the australian cohones to duel me, until then he's nothing but a smelly wuss who is too scared to fight me in a 1v1 context OR 4v4 context seeing as his guild now recruits horrid players and doesn't queue ranked.

bobnoobz doesn't queue ranked, go compare my rating on acidpooper to any of bobcows toons, he hasn't even hit 1300 on any of them, let alone started to build any kind of group rating.... why are people defending someone that hasn't even been informed of the invention of soap yet??? He's alright at video games but in terms of swtor he hasn't dont jack for the community.

If you include 8v8's and 4v4's, I played well over 2000 ranked games since ranked was launched. Just because you have queued more than I have since I quit ranked doesn't mean you are even close to my level of skill. Season 1 doesn't mean **** and rating doesn't mean ****. I still don't see why you find it so hard to accept that an Australian is better than you at a video game.

If you include 8v8's and 4v4's, I played well over 2000 ranked games since ranked was launched. Just because you have queued more than I have since I quit ranked doesn't mean you are even close to my level of skill. Season 1 doesn't mean **** and rating doesn't mean ****. I still don't see why you find it so hard to accept that an Australian is better than you at a video game.

stop bragging, duel me or queue ranked, but do not brag to me. people like you because you're modest, I liked you because you were modest, and then I hated you because you lost your modesty in the name of defending jabba the horrible sorc healer

stop bragging, duel me or queue ranked, but do not brag to me. people like you because you're modest, I liked you because you were modest, and then I hated you because you lost your modesty in the name of defending jabba the horrible sorc healer

Usually I am modest, but sometimes trash regstars that think they are hot shots need to be taught that they are really just trash after all.

Usually I am modest, but sometimes trash regstars that think they are hot shots need to be taught that they are really just trash after all.

calling me worse than you on the forums isn't saying ****, I joined this game later than you and I would still rape you 1v1, instead of acting all though via thread replies why dont you come to the tournament OR queue ranked, but do not go around claming to be better than me, I actually use things like soap and water to cleanse my beautiful body.

seriously though stop bragging and come shame me if you seriously think you're that much better than me, everyone here knows I'm a good player when it comes to both those things, claiming it via text box doesn't mean **** bobcows, the last few months of your ranked was done with lady opar so to me you're nothing more than a fat lady with 1000 average HPS carrier. carry more scrubs or play vs good players like me, but don't go around bragging that you don't shower and still get 2000 HPS on your operative.

calling me worse than you on the forums isn't saying ****, I joined this game later than you and I would still rape you 1v1, instead of acting all though via thread replies why dont you come to the tournament OR queue ranked, but do not go around claming to be better than me, I actually use things like soap and water to cleanse my beautiful body.

seriously though stop bragging and come shame me if you seriously think you're that much better than me, everyone here knows I'm a good player when it comes to both those things, claiming it via text box doesn't mean **** bobcows, the last few months of your ranked was done with lady opar so to me you're nothing more than a fat lady with 1000 average HPS carrier. carry more scrubs or play vs good players like me, but don't go around bragging that you don't shower and still get 2000 HPS on your operative.

You sound a bit mad there kid

You sound a bit mad there kid

fact: bobcows refuses to duel me

fact: pacifism is throwing a tournament for dueling

fact: bobcows obviously knows he could never beat pacifism in a mara vs mara fight

fact: bobcows can't beat pac 1v1

fact: bobcows isn't as good as pac

fact: I may be a "kid" but at least my parents don't pay my rent, I should link them your stream so they see that your weekly showers is at an all time low of 0.5 and they spank you with a banana tree leaf until you uninstall the game and spend a nice full 24 hours bathing off the sand and mud you've collected over the years

Edited by PacifismActivist

fact: bobcows refuses to duel me

fact: pacifism is throwing a tournament for dueling

fact: bobcows obviously knows he could never beat pacifism in a mara vs mara fight

fact: bobcows can't beat pac 1v1

fact: bobcows isn't as good as pac

fact: I may be a "kid" but at least my parents don't pay my rent, I should link them your stream so they see that your weekly showers is at an all time low of 0.5 and they spank you with a banana tree leaf until you uninstall the game and spend a nice full 24 hours bathing off the sand and mud you've collected over the years

Sure kid, you can go ahead and believe that if it makes you feel better

Sure kid, you can go ahead and believe that if it makes you feel better

to everyone reading this post first, bobcows refuses to duel me because apparently his disgusting breath utterting the words "I'm betta than you acid pewper" means he can beat me in a duel and not an actual duel. what a loser! just duel me you scrub, prove your worth. I've never seen you beat mvp, breakfast or DP, you have no credibility among people that queue anymore, if you wanna gain some beat me in a duel.

to everyone reading this post first, bobcows refuses to duel me because apparently his disgusting breath utterting the words "I'm betta than you acid pewper" means he can beat me in a duel and not an actual duel. what a loser! just duel me you scrub, prove your worth. I've never seen you beat mvp, breakfast or DP, you have no credibility among people that queue anymore, if you wanna gain some beat me in a duel.

Did you even pay attention to the ranked scene at all up until 2 weeks ago?

Deep Thoughts

by Moophy

Once, his team lost bcoz they focus too much on killing me. When I pointed it out, he said something about how many times i died, not a fair and sincere person.

What I am saying is that u can challenge him on 2 vs 2 or 4 vs 4. Duel doesn't make sense for a player whose main is a healer. :D

Some players are not at their best at one vs one. In the same time they could be an excellent team player or healer.

and vice versa.

join us next time for another...

Deep Thoughts

by Moophy

welcome to my world bobcowz

And acid...just quit it man. The best in this game know bobcowz is better, can I ask who in this game thinks otherwise? Moophy doesn't count.

I've played against bobcowz countless games on my mara in ranked, I know a good healer when I see one.

Edited by Gomex

And acid...just quit it man. The best in this game know bobcowz is better, can I ask who in this game thinks otherwise? Moophy doesn't count.

I've played against bobcowz countless games on my mara in ranked, I know a good healer when I see one.

he has more experience than me in ranked, but I'm pretty sure I'm just as good as him, does he know of secret abilities I don't? Does his lack of showering make him better at knowing what abilities to use when? I'll quit when he duels me, or when I queue up ranked and get raped by him, seeing as he's twice as good as me.

stupid, why u bring me in?

I never said bowow is worse or better. I am just saying asking to have a duel with a healer is like asking a soccer player to fight a boxer.

stupid, why u bring me in?

I never said bowow is worse or better. I am just saying asking to have a duel with a healer is like asking a soccer player to fight a boxer.

if bobcow's excuse to not duel me is that he's just a healer then he truly does suck at this game, oh how difficult it is to keep 2 stacks of hots on everyone