The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adaptive Sith Champion Armour

RL-Tough-Guy

I recently started playing on the the US servers with a friend of mine and have made a fresh marauder with which I will throw stones at the Republic. As my favourite set in the whole game is the marauder battlemaster set and I'm not sure I can stomach the slog back up to valour 60 and snag a set off the GTN, I decided to look into getting a set I like that didn't require months of PvP. (Yes, months. I'm awful.) Sadly, Thana Vesh's set isn't quite what I'm after to replicate the look I'm after what with it lacking the shoulder wrap, the hood being down, no big, smegging spikes etc. so I'm looking elsewhere.

Ever since I started playing TOR I've been a huge fan of the late-game juggernaut armour, this set in particular and since I prefer the gameplay of the marauder over their more durable cousins, I've been unable to get quite the look I'm after. Before I found the aforementioned PvP set I had a heck of a time trying to cobble together a set that strikes a balance between robes and armour that didn't have enormous wings for pauldrons, where this Vader/Malgus mashup seems to be almost perfect as a second choice. If this set appeared on the cartel market like Bioware have done with the Sith Raider, Malevolent Interrogator, Sanctified Caretaker sets etc. I would snap it up in a heartbeat.

Tl;dr - I want to give Bioware money in exchange for an adaptive Sith Champion set.

There is no better armor set for a Sith Juggernaut out there. I ain't gonna lie, I'd prefer to see it exclusive but that's lame at this stage. So much adaptive armor and everyone mish-mashing their looks... There is no better suit for a Sith out there.

By the way - instead of making an adaptive version separatedly to sell on CM they should just hit a button and magically turn every orange / purple piece adaptive ;P

Oh... Juggernauts being more durable than their Marauder cousins? Tanks sure, but the rest... ;]

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Juggernauts do have higher damage reduction than Marauders do, but the Marauder cool downs make them easily more durable than the Juggernaut in practice.

Honestly though with Valor boosts getting to valor 60 isn't that bad. Well if you did PvP content while leveling anyway.