The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Derelict Lightsaber Scaling and lightsaber sounds

RaynorJ

Hey,

Just to point out what seems to me a problem. The derelict lightsaber seems a little too big for the players hands.

Also, if you compare it to the volatile derelict lightsaber,they're not the same size whereas they're the same.

On another note, CM lightsabers have, in general, horrible sounds. The worst being for the unrelenting agressor, it makes me want to kill the developper who had the idea to create such a horrible sound.

On a lightstaff, the sound somehow seems muffled, but on a lightsaber, it's downright horrible.

Completely agree with you on the sounds. For me the sound of my lightsaber is more important than how it looks and while I like some of the CM lightsaber hilts, I never use them because I don't like the sounds they make. I really only use 2 different lightsaber sounds and those are both the traditional ones which aren't too easy to come by actually...I really wish we could pick the sound we wanted for weapons just like we can pick the color. Though I haven't ever really noticed the hilt being too big on the derelict saber, only that the blades are slightly shorter than on most sabers. I think the derelict lightsabers are the best hilt design though.