Saber color for moves such as Vicious throw and Crippling throw

Sideblaze

I am almost certain this has been touched upon already, and i don't care. Something you did in the last few patches broke this, and even though it is just a cosmetic bug that has no real affect on the mechanics of the game, This is still a bug that needs to be addressed. If i have a red lightsaber, i don't want it to be white until it hits the guy, then turn blue on the way back like i'm throwing a spectrum-sword. And this is even worse on Vibroblades, since it magically turns into a lightsaber.

What was changed that caused this bug to start? It was working absolutely fine a few patches ago.

I will not throw around terms like "Immersion" and "Interactivity". I understand how it could be affecting it for others, but I'm only speaking for me, as I do not speak for other people. Simply put, Minor bugs need to be taken care of just as much as the major ones. They build up over time. I understand completely that the major, "Breaking" level bugs obviously take priority...

...With that said, Continuing to ignore minor bugs builds up, and eventually that compiles to ruin the fun of the game.

Please, If this is responded to, I would like a response that was not copy/pasted, i don't even care if it's one-sentence long. Just let me know that someone who gives a damn actually read this.

Edited by Sideblaze

I 100% agree. A lightsaber is the coolest weapon in the game. It should be shown to its full glory. Its really annoying how it always changes random colors. This ability is used atleast once every minute. A lightsaber should be given more respect. This glitch occurred atleast 2 months ago. Its way over due for a fix. I understand some glitches aren't a big deal, but this definitely needs to be fixed very soon. For example the lightsaber is sometimes stuck spinning. That's not a huge deal since its a rare occurance, but the saber throw color glitch happens every freaking time. It ruins my enjoyment of the game. I know people will think I'm crazy for saying that, but its true.

Another thing that bothers me is that it affects cartel market color crystals too. People(me included) pay real money for that. I don't want what I payed for to change. Its like in the first shipment packs when they changed the appearance of armor after people bought it. This glitch needs attention immediately. I can understand putting it off for a little bit, but they have but it off way too long.

Bioware please fix this. I am very unhappy.

Wow. This is a sad day in star wars. most people don't seem to care about one of the most annoying glitches ever.

They fixed the sitting down and jumping animation. Why not this? This glitch is much worst. I'm aware the saber throw color glitch didn't exist back then, but this shows how bad bioware's priorities are. The jumping and sitting animation glitch was barely noticeable. The saber throw color glitch is much worst. I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed.