The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Legacy Bank

Daakal

I think it would be nice if we could buy a Legacy bank in game. With this bank you would be able to place items in it and all your toons could pull from it. Like mats that are in this bank you would be able to use on all your toons. This would be a really nice option. Alot better than going back and forth on each toon to email stuff. You know make it a cartel market item. If people would like more space they could just by extra bays with cartel coins. Just a thought but I would really like to see something like this. Thanks for reading.

I assume you mean bound items as well. as you can already mail unbound or legacy bound items to your other toons. I like the idea, either that or a bound to legacy "legacy box" you can put any item in and mail it to another toon

Any legacy bank is going to have to respect binding rules.. It wouldn't be good for the game to allow bound items to become legacy.. It really wouldn't..

You would have people running ops on their mains and then rolling on anything because they could send it to their alts..

I like the OP's idea better.. For mats and stuff.. Items that are bound need to stay bound.. There is a reason for items being bound in the first place..