The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakata Armors

Spamfritter

We all know where the Energized Manhunter staff came from. It's the old Bounty Hunter Rakata (or PvP) gear. While I'm not a huge fan of most of these sets I've noticed a huge problem with them. Basically you've got two variations of the same armor. They've got the same lighting effects, albeit with slightly different colors. The coloring of the armors makes no difference with the dye system, so I don't understand the need for two sets of the same thing. These armors go for next to nothing on the GTN as no one wants them.

What you should be doing is making one set with the hideous Joel Schumacher Batman (less dark knight and more "alternative lifestyle knight") movie lighting everywhere for the people that like that sort of thing. The other set could be like the original without the sequencing lights and lighting effects which ruin the look in my opinion. I shudder to think of what Rakata style Marauder / Juggernaut gear would look like with purple sequencing lights everywhere on it.

Cliffs:

When you sell Rakata gear you pulled out of the game back to us, please don't ruin ALL of it with neon lights the way Joel Schumacher ruined Batman for a time.

Edited by Spamfritter