The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What's your favourite alt class?

Kooziejr

Hey guys,

I guess most of you must main a PT or at least play it as a secondary main if you browse this forum quite a lot like me! Anyways, one if not my favourite alt class is operative (not heals but underpowered concealment spec). Its really different to DPS powertech and I find it lots of fun because you have to be so selective of who you engage. I thought I would post my video in here because I was interested to see what you guys played as your second fav character? Further, I didn't want to post it on the operative forums because I'm a bit dodgy on my rotation with acid blade sometimes because I go for high front end burst instead haha. Have fun watching the vid! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmy6cmIIZL0

Koozie

My main was a Marauder back in 1.0 as Carnage for 8v8. The one thing my guild was short on was Powertechs so I rerolled, it helped that bubblestun had just became popular and I was tired of sitting in stun...after stun...after stun... Playing PT became a blast as I could range the majority of the bubblestuns.

As far as nowadays, my Marauder has pretty much been fully dusted off in min/max Obroan armor and I'm playing the PT exclusively again. Other than that two classes I enjoy *********** around in regs is my Lightning Sorc and my Arsenal Merc.

My main was a corruption sorc. I stopped healing with 2.0. My main dps was PT, which I archived after 2.0, but started playing just before 2.3. AP PT is my main and preferred dps for PvP. I am highly considering dusting off my sorc. I just do not like the stats of healing since 2.0.