Flashpoint Ques

unckle_rukkus

HI Guys!

At the moment I am encountering a lot of frustration with FP ques. The reason being that not everybody wishes to watch the conversation movies 1 billion times and I completely empathize with this. However when joining a Flashpoint for the first time, it's nice to discover what the hell the FP is about by watching the movies; for me personally it's totally part of the fun. Wouldn't it be nice if people that have seen the movies already or don't care about them can check a box that allows them to que with other like minded players, whilst those wishing to experience the content for the first time can do so without being subjected to abuse at best and at worst a swift kick from a group they have possibly waited ages for. A small addition that could change lives! haha!

Best Regards!

Rukkus

In a way, there is such a box already:

1. queue for storymode FP = watch the movies

2. queue for hardmode FP = skip the movies

If you are in an FP for the first time and it is a hardmode, you are the one to blame (which doesn't mean, that nice people will not let you watch the cutscenes anyway).

In a way, there is such a box already:

1. queue for storymode FP = watch the movies

2. queue for hardmode FP = skip the movies

If you are in an FP for the first time and it is a hardmode, you are the one to blame (which doesn't mean, that nice people will not let you watch the cutscenes anyway).

Lots of people are leveling alts though, and will still want you to skip. I bet some will even vote to kick you if you don't spacebar.

HI Guys!

At the moment I am encountering a lot of frustration with FP ques. The reason being that not everybody wishes to watch the conversation movies 1 billion times and I completely empathize with this. However when joining a Flashpoint for the first time, it's nice to discover what the hell the FP is about by watching the movies; for me personally it's totally part of the fun. Wouldn't it be nice if people that have seen the movies already or don't care about them can check a box that allows them to que with other like minded players, whilst those wishing to experience the content for the first time can do so without being subjected to abuse at best and at worst a swift kick from a group they have possibly waited ages for. A small addition that could change lives! haha!

Best Regards!

Rukkus

I get really annoyed with people that try and get you to spacebar through the content. I am not sure why those people are playing an MMO, if they cant respect other users in the flashpoint, they should not be playing this type of game. None of the cutscenes are agonizingly long or anything.

I have always said it should be sm= movies, hm= no movies.

On a side note, I just moved from a pvp server to a pve server and holy cow a lot of people still watch those movies on the pve servers, thank god I didn't move to an rp server I probably would have shot myself by now.