The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

JA-3 Speeder

tmaun

I see people with this speeder everywhere and my friend got one but he doesnt really know why. Our best guess is for being subscriber but ive been subscribed to the game even longer then him im the one who got him started playing it. Can anyone tell me why i didnt get one of these?

well i know was out for about a week then i got turned back on when i got paid im not sure of the date but it must of been on the 20th. sucks i really want a speeder that is similar to that style but i guess ill keep looking. thank you

The nearest thing to the speeders from the films is one of the GSI speeders ( it looks almost the same as the JA-3 ) Not sure which one as I have both :)

You can now buy all the parts on the GTN. If my memory serves me, you need 4 parts, make sure you get the parts for the same one (explorer or exploiter?)

Or you could do GSI missions and find the parts yourself while treasure hunting with your seeker droid.

Edit Just logged in and checked, it's the GSI EMP-03 Explorer. The Exploiter has stub wings.

Edited by ajmhornet