Group Ranked on weeknights?

MarcusKov

Hi! I wanted to send this out to see if any guilds or groups have teams that are interested in running group ranked on weeknights. We Stack usually has at least one team ready to queue each evening starting around 8PST. We had a lot of fun running against Grim D last night. We would love to see more groups active. It's all in fun and everyone is respectful. Are there groups interested during the week?

You can also send an email to any of my toons if you want to schedule something with us. Feel free to message Marcuskov, Delylila, Penellope, Marisgolding

Hope to see you out there :D

My Team runs Friday/Saturday night ranked every week (we have been for the last little while) we usually start around earlier PST but continue to queue into the later times.

I would love to have a Begeren Colony ranked night where we can get multiple teams running. Lets make it happen.

Edited by Pride_Lion

I'll be getting a team together tomorrow 11/24 at 8 est if anyone else wants to queue up. I know there will be a few teams qing so get your game on!

Oh and need a tank just incase so if you want to queue up tomorrow whisper Secret (the first e is alt 0232)