((VERY MINOR -Possible- Vague SI Spoilers-ish.)) RP lore advice: multi-force walking,

Sideblaze

((Note: The concept in question is NOT intended to be the SI class story one, just a force walker of immense power))

I had a concept, primarily for an intentionally over the top evil, Richard-like Sorcerer. Basically, he/she did the Force walkers ritual to more than two ghosts. However, unlike Nox, He/she is effectively going to be a power-mad psycho who enjoys nothing more than killing and appeasing the voices in his/her head, and often tries to find new ways to do what she/he loves to keep it fun.

(Example: Instead of force lightning for torturing the weak, ripping femurs out and clubbing them with it. Woo!)

As dark as it is, I love me some over-the-top evilness.

The Question

Is this concept able to work with the SW lore without being Darth Nox? If so, list the myriad of ways to make it work, Especially if there's a way to make the ghosts not able to harm/slowly deteriorate/kill her/him like a -certain other inquisitor- while still plausibly making her/him crazy

Edited by Sideblaze

. However, unlike Nox, He/she is effectively going to be a power-mad psycho who enjoys nothing more than killing and appeasing the voices in his/her head, and often tries to find new ways to do what she/he loves to keep it fun.

Wait a minute... I'm trying to work out how this isn't exactly like Darth Nox to begin with. At least, it's exactly like my Darth Nox.