WTBUY Hoverchair

JonnyMadDog

Ey'm still on Harb atm waiting for this persn to come on haven't seen in over a wek that ey made a deal w/ to buy an ambassadr's (blu, skip tracr pack one) hoverchair from, and can't leave the servr till they come on, but am anxious to do some inventory and tending to alts on JC so made a thread asking for anyone that may have one, not just this persn, n case e quit or is taking time off, to PM/whispr/mail that they r willng to sell one they have, but that hasn't gotten much response on Harb's servr forums, so am wondering if anyone here may have a spare one for sale can come bak and buy. PM or whispr/mail mey placeholder chr for mey name. This is the reel mself reminding YEW! (points and wags indx fingr) to support yr local prowresln and vid rental stores. Thx for readn!

? No, ey wasn't screwed, a mnth ago in erly otctobr, ey believe, ey went to Harb for a wek and ran some ops, and met someon who said they had 3 ambassadr hoverchairs and would keep one for mself to buy for x amount in a mnth, a mnth later ey mailed em sayn ey'm omw to transfer soon whenever ey get the money and got iz credits, on mey placeholder ey saw em in an op and whisprd em sayn ey'll be over the next nyt, no reply. Not 1 reply to any mails either, and yet to see em on since then, that was just over a wek ago, last saw em. E still got iz credits, ey'm just waiting for em to COD it or meet for a trade, but yet to read from em in over a wek.

So am lookn for anyone else besides em that may have one to buy from em. PM/whispr/mail if got one to sell.

Poor Johnny, I defend you all the time when people mess with you, but I just can't keep doing it. I realize that the way you talk is part of you escape from reality.

Honestly dude, no one is going to take you seriously when you post messages in your made up language.

You are not Chaucer or Shakespeare and your slang isn't eloquent or artistic. It is very hard to read/translate and makes you seem uneducated and unintelligent.

I have attempted to read most of the posts you have put into the SWTOR forums ( I never get more than a sentence or two) and have noticed that 99% of the time your point is totally lost because the way you write invites the critics (Trolls) to have a field day with you.

If you are looking for fame, this is not the type of fame you want. Leeroy Jenkins is famous because he was hilarious. Unfortunately man, you are quickly becoming "the village idiot" and I hate to see that happen to someone who is just trying to enjoy their game time.

I don't like bully's, they tick me off to no end, and because of that I will defend and stick up for you when the bully's come out. I have sent you PM's in the past trying to get you to just be a little more normal, obviously that has not worked. So I am attempting this publicly now.

Please use plain English Johnny, I can't keep defending this gibberish!

Poor Johnny, I defend you all the time when people mess with you, but I just can't keep doing it. I realize that the way you talk is part of you escape from reality.

Honestly dude, no one is going to take you seriously when you post messages in your made up language.

You are not Chaucer or Shakespeare and your slang isn't eloquent or artistic. It is very hard to read/translate and makes you seem uneducated and unintelligent.

I have attempted to read most of the posts you have put into the SWTOR forums ( I never get more than a sentence or two) and have noticed that 99% of the time your point is totally lost because the way you write invites the critics (Trolls) to have a field day with you.

If you are looking for fame, this is not the type of fame you want. Leeroy Jenkins is famous because he was hilarious. Unfortunately man, you are quickly becoming "the village idiot" and I hate to see that happen to someone who is just trying to enjoy their game time.

I don't like bully's, they tick me off to no end, and because of that I will defend and stick up for you when the bully's come out. I have sent you PM's in the past trying to get you to just be a little more normal, obviously that has not worked. So I am attempting this publicly now.

Please use plain English Johnny, I can't keep defending this gibberish!

Hey, that was very nice, and respectable. Kudos.