Galactic Starfighter Video Preview

apocolyptos

Hey everyone! I put up a detailed video preview of the entire Galactic Starfighter system on the PTS. This includes not only gameplay footage, but also a look at ship customization. This should give you a pretty good idea of how the entire system will work, especially if you are unable to get on the PTS and see it for yourself!

You can view the video here:

We will also be putting up several patch preview videos that will cover other changes in 2.5, such as the major class changes. When we do, I'll update this thread for your convenience!

Here is the first of our other patch 2.5 videos! Detailing some awesome new legacy items and upcoming event details.

-Zenkiki

OSWguild

Edited by apocolyptos

Great video!

It might be a minor detail, but I love how you can move around your ship, play with it and preview it firing its weapons in a window! The current ship interface is so boring!

I will be playing with my ship ''pew pew''-ing stuff while waiting for queues :D

Great video!

It might be a minor detail, but I love how you can move around your ship, play with it and preview it firing its weapons in a window! The current ship interface is so boring!

I will be playing with my ship ''pew pew''-ing stuff while waiting for queues :D

It's strange, but it totally makes your ship feel more tangible---as if it's really YOUR ship. They did a great job in the design of that!