The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I wanna spend loads of $ and Euros

Neptunius

Hello, i like to spend loads of $$ /Euros on your Market place, but, it require you to put some good looking heavy armor sets.(right now there is only good looking armor sets for lightsabers)

Also, maybe some cool pistols or rifles etc.

And some more speeders.

And some more color crystals.

Do this and i'll buy loads of Market place coins.

The best gear comes from packs, my Jedi Guardian is in Calo Nord's gear, which is a great look minus the hat, Also have my BH in Recovered Hero's Armour, and a few others too. Best blasters are from packs too Balmorran Handcannons and Primordial blasters are my best friends. Adaptive speeders are easily buyable from GTN, but I got mine from a pack.

The best lightsabers are in my honest opinion crafted from Artifice, but their are great ones in game and again from packs. Lightsaber Crystals are available on GTN, but a lot of people dislike the colours, personally I'm too busy hitting the enemy with my lightsaber/blaster bolts to care.

Remember armor isn't class specific and other class armor can look cool on your class. I have vector (IA companion) in jedi gear (robe with hood up) I think he looks cool. My jedi Guardian wears trooper armor and she's looks cool.

Dont you think i know this? Since i joined swtor back in 2008...

Next time, you might wanna check that out before you reply like that.

;)