Garage Sale: Lots of Cartel Junk

Jedi_Thran_Kuro

So, I have a few characters' cargo holds full of various old and cartel items that I would like to see move on to happy homes. Way too many things to list - some I have on the GTN, but the majority not.

So, this thread is here really just to encourage anyone who's looking for anything to get in touch with me in-game, let me know what you're looking for, and what you're willing to spend (preferred) or swap. There aren't many things I'm looking for - really, I am just getting tired of looking for open space to store mats.

Best of my toons to contact is Ooteenee. She's the primary hoarder.

Thanks, everyone, for your interest.

So, I have a few characters' cargo holds full of various old and cartel items that I would like to see move on to happy homes. Way too many things to list - some I have on the GTN, but the majority not.

So, this thread is here really just to encourage anyone who's looking for anything to get in touch with me in-game, let me know what you're looking for, and what you're willing to spend (preferred) or swap. There aren't many things I'm looking for - really, I am just getting tired of looking for open space to store mats.

Best of my toons to contact is Ooteenee. She's the primary hoarder.

Thanks, everyone, for your interest.

Would you mind posting a few of the items you have?

Would you mind posting a few of the items you have?

I thought I might make an inventory, but it'll be a real project. Off the top of my head, I probably have most weapons, plenty of speeders, a lot of the old classic and not-classic versions of contractor, preceptor, despot, phantom, spymaster, etc. In the main, it's a lot of early cartel market stuff.

Oh, and titles up the wazoo. Only one I know I don't have is Space Pirate. I probably have all the others.

Pets I know I have a lot as well, never followed pets really, so not sure which are the ones that might be of most interest.

I thought I might make an inventory, but it'll be a real project. Off the top of my head, I probably have most weapons, plenty of speeders, a lot of the old classic and not-classic versions of contractor, preceptor, despot, phantom, spymaster, etc. In the main, it's a lot of early cartel market stuff.

Oh, and titles up the wazoo. Only one I know I don't have is Space Pirate. I probably have all the others.

Pets I know I have a lot as well, never followed pets really, so not sure which are the ones that might be of most interest.

I love you already! This really is a great idea to do.

Just out of curiosity, when are you generally online so I can catch you? And is there anything you're looking for specifically?

(Also, what do you have for hawkeye or eviscerating crystals?)

Well, crystals are a funny case. Going back to my SWG days, I collect crystals, so, I HAVE all of them. But I would only sell extras. And I do have a few extras for sure, but not too many.

Again, off the top of my head, for sale I MIGHT have an extra cyan-blue hawkeye. I have a green-black hawkeye from the rakghoul event. I believe I also have extra mint green and silver blue hawkeyes. Beyond that, I'd have to check to be sure.

There's not much I'm looking for really. Sadly, it's not SWG, and I can't decorate my ship with all my crazy loots. So, mostly I'm looking for cash. But if I were to do swaps, I suppose what I'd most like to do is trade multiple items for fewer items of greater value, so that overall we break even but I get more room in my vaults back. I wonder how many mantellian separatist gloves it takes to equal a revan's mask....ah, but I digress. :)

In terms of hours, I pop in all over, but usually I'm on in the evenings or late nights. I'll often pop in around 10-midnight eastern. Sometimes I'm raiding, or AFK so, if I don't respond, that's probably why. But I am very responsive to in-game emails.

Reserve me that extra cyan-blue and mint green til we chat later tonight? :)

I'm on the hunt for a White Hawkeye or Eviscerating and perhaps a Pink-Purple or Derelict Purple Hawkeye.

So, the Cyan-Blue is going to stay put for now, I think. I do have an extra mint green as I said. I think I also have a derelict purple extra.