The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Have a collection unlock sale or promotion?

abercromb

I can't be alone in having a lot of items I would like to be available across more of my characters but to be honest I can't afford all the unlocks I would need. So can I suggest a promotion, a sale once in a while to lower the cost of these unlocks? 600 cartel coins is not a huge amount for an armour set, but when you are talking about pets, toys, emotes, mounts and weapons it is. The odd half price weekend would not hurt and may even sell a few extra coins for Bioware?

Not all unlocks are 600 coins. Some are half that some are only 60 coins, it just depends. Though an occasional sale price on those wouldn't hurt either.

As you say some are a lot cheaper. But the super rare items, the ones worth unlocking rather than just buying another off the GTN are 600 coins. The rare are 300? Could be 320 and then it goes down by rarity.

As you say some are a lot cheaper. But the super rare items, the ones worth unlocking rather than just buying another off the GTN are 600 coins. The rare are 300? Could be 320 and then it goes down by rarity.

I suppose it does depend on you preferences. I've found quite a few items, some color crystals for example, that are only 60 CC's or 240 CC's that I'll snatch up in a heart beat. Don't get me wrong I'm not against occasional sale pricing for some of them though, I still agree with that.