Soooo season 1...

RattyRattail

I might be missing something... but the leaderboards are cross server with no ability to filter by server? What the hell is the point of that? I don't care what someone's rank is on a server that I'm not on... also... why is the sorting messed up... I see people with low rank ranked higher than the ones with a higher rank... mhhmmkay...

And finally... when I look at group leaderboards it doesn't show me a the group of players... it shows me individuals... OHMYGERD... I got a headache...

I might be missing something... but the leaderboards are cross server with no ability to filter by server? What the hell is the point of that? I don't care what someone's rank is on a server that I'm not on... also... why is the sorting messed up... I see people with low rank ranked higher than the ones with a higher rank... mhhmmkay...

And finally... when I look at group leaderboards it doesn't show me a the group of players... it shows me individuals... OHMYGERD... I got a headache...

You can sort by server, click on the Server heading at the top of the table. Then look for JC.

Sometimes you have to force the leaderboard to sort by rank twice in order to get it to show properly. But JC is definitely on the leaderboard :)