The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Gaming channel for swtor!

Jacksonwa

Hey guys I've been thinking about this for a while and I wanted to know what the community thinks first. I'm making a YouTube channel for swtor this isn't a promote my channel or subscribe to me thing this is just me asking the community of swtor if they want to get involved, help the game grow, or even be apart of the channel. I will be using the channel to post guides for new players thoughts on the game and other stuff. I will be excepting community made videos to post so say you have that favorite pvp clip you made I would be able to use that for a video.

One thing to know is that I will not be only posting swtor I will also do other games mainly PC titles like BF4 GMOD and other games. I'm really not asking for anything except your opinion on the idea. Please leave a comment below on what you think if you want to help ect or you could just find the channel itself on youtube with this link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCupLS33kUParzcW4IJsYiDw any way thanks again for reading this far and supporting bye!