Hey PvP nerds..

Morde_

I thought this thread was for me, then it wasn't, then it was again.

Needs more PvP voted... i also voted for Mini Games, New Class and Planets... I should have just voted for one thing and that thing should have been PvP. Perhaps if the poll had a point value instead? although, I wouldn't mind mini games etc give me PvP content above all else. The poll is skewed by being able to vote for 6 things so you accidently gimp the thing you want the most by devaluing it with lesser wants. I feel dirty now and must go bathe.

*TLDR if you want PvP content above all else...only vote for one thing, PvP, otherwise you'll dilute your vote by also voting for lesser things and putting them ahead on the chart...PvP is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind.

I thought this thread was for me, then it wasn't, then it was again.

Needs more PvP voted... i also voted for Mini Games, New Class and Planets... I should have just voted for one thing and that thing should have been PvP. Perhaps if the poll had a point value instead? although, I wouldn't mind mini games etc give me PvP content above all else. The poll is skewed by being able to vote for 6 things so you accidently gimp the thing you want the most by devaluing it with lesser wants. I feel dirty now and must go bathe.

*TLDR if you want PvP content above all else...only vote for one thing, PvP, otherwise you'll dilute your vote by also voting for lesser things and putting them ahead on the chart...PvP is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind.

i did PVP and crew skills cuz that's literally all I've done in this game since I've hit 55

so is bioware hinting to a new class and mini games

No, because this isn't an official Bioware poll and its outcome won't actually have any sort of immediate effect.

But it is important to dispel the notion that PvP is a considerable minority in this game. As much as possible, PvPers should demonstrate that we'd like resources to be allocated our way.

Edited by Morde_

so is bioware hinting to a new class and mini games

No. The poll thread wasn't actually started by BW, but rather a forum member whose permissions gave him access to create poll threads when he wasn't supposed to be able to. The polling options listed are probably the OP's best attempt to compile all the possible features/content that the community at large have been asking for over the last 2 years. They are in no way an indication of what BW plans to add in the future, although its entirely possible that any of these iterms could show up someday. The only exception I can think of is a new class, since I think I read somewhere before that BW has already stated that a new class is basically out of the question.

edit: nath'd

Edited by sqruee

i voted for pvp only..dont care about the other crap..mainly when Scold said the pole in the gd forum..i didnt know the hell he meant.i found it and voted..that was my 1st time ever going to gd forum since the game started..never knew it existed.i only go to pvp and server forums..

i would like to see 1 thing added to cartel market.make it where we can buy all our class buffs..honestly i cant go through 2 chapters of boring dialogue to get my class buffs..people asking for more stories..once you finish the story whats left reruns..pve content i couldnt care less about it, but thats my opinion only..

What's the point?

They can Add all the content we could wish for but as long as there are only 4-5 teams quing with this dead population then it's not going to matter.

Any content they add is 1 year too late for Pvp unless the number of competitive minded pvpers increases 10 fold over night.

edit: nath'd

Does that nath'd mean nath'd as in Sarnath from Misetings as in the fastest poster in the world who could always reply faster so your reply would always be second so the term Sarnathed was coined and then shortened to nath'd .. that nath'd? or is this some kind of new fangled kids nath'd?