Corruptor Zero Hard Mode.

Raljln

I understand that this boss has like 10 things on the known bugs list. Aside from the corruption mine being placed during lasers it is also placed during anti-gravity field. I know it isn't as game breaking as the lasers bug but it is non the less a bug. It appears to me that in order to fix the high number of bugs originally associated with this mechanic all that happened was that the mechanic was placed on a timer that doesn't understand when the boss is using certain abilities. When the boss is using anti-gravity field and lasers the timer should turn off or stop counting to fix these issues.

As I described in another thread, this is not a bug at all. The Concussion Mine gets thrown out about 2-3 seconds before the Anti-Gravity Field starts; in 16-man it is a little bit sooner.

It sounds like your ranges or healers are not standing at the boss. The developers really want the whole group to stack up on the boss; then the mine will be removed instantly and no player will have a mine when he starts the Anti-Gravity Field.

Edited by Jerba