Watchman Spec Help !!

Yeahdudee

Just recently got back into playing again. Ive heard mixed reviews of the stat caps, being 100% Acc, 25% Crit, and 70% surge. But I have also heard to drop all crit and just use Power and Acc ? Suggestions, comments ?? What are you guys using as your Raid Caps?? Which mods ?? Thanks in advance.

Just recently got back into playing again. Ive heard mixed reviews of the stat caps, being 100% Acc, 25% Crit, and 70% surge. But I have also heard to drop all crit and just use Power and Acc ? Suggestions, comments ?? What are you guys using as your Raid Caps?? Which mods ?? Thanks in advance.

Depends on the gear really. 72 had BIS 99.51 accuracy, 71.08 surge, with Zero Critical Rating. Everything else in Strength and Power. 78 things have changed. You can reach 100% accuracy now due to the 90+ acc rating on items vs the 70+ in 72. At this point in time, I run 120 critical rating, with 72+ % surge, almost 100% accuracy everything else in strength and power. I am not yet BIS 78 and i support a crit rating build vs the pure power one. 120 power is 15 bonus damage i think, need the game to double check.