The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guild ship ideas

Skevich

So I was bored as hell at work and started thinking about how to implement guild ships without losing all interested in the fleet areas and this is what I came up with:

1) Move all guild banks to the guild ship. This would free up space on the fleet for new vendors of future expansions.

2) Make guild only FPS's and Ops that can only be accessed from the guild ship. This encourages people to join guilds and do things as a guild. These fps's and ops would be much more difficult than their same level counter parts because it is expected that the guild works as a team more than a pug group.

3) Guild v. Guild capital ship battles. With the new Galactic Star Fighter update lets expand on the idea and have 24 v 24 battles with guild ships. 12 people in fighters 11 people on guild ship guns and 1 guild ship pilot.

I'll keep thinking on it but I think this would be a start for a guild ship update/expansion.

What I think would be neat is something like this person describes

Basically the ships would primarily be used for ship vs. ship fights where like some people control turrets, some people are on damage control, some fly smaller fighters, some have a more tactical view and can give orders, etc. That way guild communication would be just as, if not more important than size.