The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan's Sash - Red Eclipse

LightBinger

Good afternoon all,

I have come back to the game after a large period of real life problems and i was 4 / 5 pieces complete for the Revan's set.

However upon coming back the pack is no longer available anymore which has saddened me.

I am trying to find the final piece to the set on the cartel market and have come up empty handed.

Now i know i have seen many items increase in price but i would be grateful if there is anyone on the Red Eclipse server that would be willing to sell it to me for a fair price.

I am willing to compensate with buying you items on the cartel market to help compensate for the belt.

I just really want to complete the set :(

Hope someone on the red eclipse would be willing to help me with this.

Thank you for reading.

Yeah, i know that the item is hard to get now but 18 is on the ridiculous side of the scale.

I am willing to be reasonable.

I will not rip people off by asking for a miniscule amount.

I am willing to pay all credits, half credits half cartel or full cartel.

But i wont pay stupid money, you can keep it otherwise. Not worth it.

I don't know why people think stuff with those kind of prices will sell. You see rare pets & mounts for like 4 million+ & sometimes those ridiculous numbers over 10. It's not gonna happen xD

They are hoping that someone is desperate enough to go for it.

I pretty much gave up on Revan's set for my Red Eclipse legacy - I'll wait for it to make a return in the Cartel packs (bound to happen sooner or later), and then complete it at a fraction of the cost rather than farming credits for two weeks just to buy one part of it. :p