The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Returning after 2 years, need assistance

mbzradeloip

Hi all, I played when the game originally came out, got to level 32 and dropped it shortly after. Now I'd like to return and there are so many changes that I have no idea at all what to do or what is going on.

In short, I'd like to find a solid leveling build to help me solo with the occasional instance with a final end game focus on MAINLY PVP, I'm certain the build will be different at the end, but you get my drift.

Anyways, would any of you be so kind as to help? Also I'm on Jung Ma so if any of you are on there and could help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Right now AP is the cream of the crop in PvP. There is a very good informative guide on the front page by Koozie on AP that is great place to start. Pyro or ap will lvl you fine especially since your over the low lvl hump where AP kind of stinks. Edited by GregAlia

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help guys. It looks like I'll be playing with AP and Pyro in PVP a bit once I hit 45 (one more level!) and see which play style I like more.

I'm now looking at tanking FP's and I'd like to use the shield tech spec to level up a little bit and while I've found a spec online, I'm not entirely sure how to engage mobs. Could I get some pointers?