[BUG]: War Hero(Rated) sets and Unify Color

Grimoir

So with the removal of rating requirement for the Ranked War Hero crafted shells(Not the unranked ones which still have a Valor requirement), I decided to pick up a few of the pieces for alts that I don't plan on getting to Valor 70. After getting my hands on both a War Hero Enforcer's Chest(Rated) and a War Hero Combat Medic's Body Armor(Rated), I noticed that when you unify the your set to the chestpiece without a dye, the rest of your gear changes to Black and White which happen to be the default colors for Elite War Hero versions of BOTH of those sets.

The strangest part is that the default colors for the other pieces in the set match(head, gloves, etc) match just fine unless you unify colors. If necessary, i can post some screenshots of it, but if I described it accurately enough, you should know what i mean. For reference, the PROPER colors for these sets can be found on Tor-Fashion.com.

Just curious if there are plans to fix the tags on the chest pieces so that we can unify mixed-and-matched sets without dyes on the chest?