The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wookie Race for release at Life Day

masterlorak

No.

Wookiees do not speak Basic. The major thing preventing this is that Wookiees don't speak Basic and because this game thrives on storytelling and voice acting, it would be ridiculous to have storylines made out of Shyriiwook which would be repeated over and over again.

Please could we have a Wookie race to be released at life day, or new years. It could have its own custom armors purchased from the Cartel Market. It would really fit the Bowcasters that you have been adding, cheers.

:)

As target practice or for what good should these vermin be?

I'm sure Bioware could find a way to get a Wookie speaking basic. It wouldn't be hard with their story telling skills and it could add a fun twist to the story.

Any storyline from the eyes of a wookie:

1. Wookiee lands on (insert starting planet here)

2. Wookiee gets shot by loyal citizen

3. End of story

There is also another problem with Wookies, they could not be on the imperial side. The imperial would never accept them as Sith (and from my understanding only one had the force and no other was going to--of course that is subject to change)

They would not be accepted in the imperial Intelligence and it is very possible even the Mandalorians would not accept them as bounty hunters.

While the imperial accepts some aliens as much hatred as the imperials have for the Wookies I don't see this working and so then you will have a hundreds of people complaining why can't I have a wookie on the imperial side.

There is also another problem with Wookies, they could not be on the imperial side. The imperial would never accept them as Sith (and from my understanding only one had the force and no other was going to--of course that is subject to change)

They would not be accepted in the imperial Intelligence and it is very possible even the Mandalorians would not accept them as bounty hunters.

While the imperial accepts some aliens as much hatred as the imperials have for the Wookies I don't see this working and so then you will have a hundreds of people complaining why can't I have a wookie on the imperial side.

OK. That makes sense. How about a limited time quest line that rewards you with a Wookie brawler type companion at the end?

I'm sure Bioware could find a way to get a Wookie speaking basic. It wouldn't be hard with their story telling skills and it could add a fun twist to the story.

Wookiees can't speak Basic because their vocal cords are designed in a way that makes it impossible for them to actually say things in Basic.

Even Ralrracheen couldn't speak Basic, even though his speech impediment made him much easier to understand.

No.

Wookiees do not speak Basic. The major thing preventing this is that Wookiees don't speak Basic and because this game thrives on storytelling and voice acting, it would be ridiculous to have storylines made out of Shyriiwook which would be repeated over and over again.

I would take a voiceacted character of "Rawr rooko" or w/e. I spacebar it all anyways.