PVE Combat Rotation + Gear?

Alassa

I'm trying to improve my DPS and I'm looking for any advice I can get. I'm in 72s/with a few 78s. Last I checked, my dps was around 2.2ish. What is the rotation I should fallow? I basically spam Blade Storm, Precision Slash, Master Strike and Dispatch, and Cauterize as often as I can. What are the best stats I should have? I know I have too much accuracy as I'm at 112%. My melee crit is like 18% from what I can remember. My surge is 60/65ish I think? ( I can't get on at the moment to verify) I have 7 Strength augs and 7 power. An Arkanian Serendipitous relic and an Obaron Serendipitous relic. if you need more information, let me know. :) Any help would be appreciated!

Best advice is to find KeyboardNinja's excellent guide to Combat, it should be on the front page, and absorb it. Quick Cliff's Notes of what I feel are the main points: Never Blade Storm without Precision Slash or the auto-crit proc, never Master Strike without PS or Zen, start your Hand of Justice burst window with Dispatch and then PS(the damage of Disp comes at the end of the animation, so PS will go up before it hits and then you have an extra half a second or so of PS to try and squeeze in another attack), hit Zen as soon as it comes up every time.

Naturally there is a ton more to it, and KBN does a way better job than I ever could of explaining it, but those are the high points, I think.