Only planet's outer glow visible

Darknessdanielc

Hello,

as of a few weeks ago whenever I travel to a planet from my ship and look out the cockpit, all I see of the planet is its outer glow. I used to be able to see the planet clearly, and I've opened the game on my laptop and it appears clearly on there as well as on my sister's computer. I doubt there's anything wrong with my graphics drivers because I've had no graphical glitches like this in any of my other games, and I noticed that this type of problem has been googled before but there's no posts about it. If anyone else is having the same problem please let me know if you fixed it and how you went about that.

Thanks

Hello,

as of a few weeks ago whenever I travel to a planet from my ship and look out the cockpit, all I see of the planet is its outer glow. I used to be able to see the planet clearly, and I've opened the game on my laptop and it appears clearly on there as well as on my sister's computer. I doubt there's anything wrong with my graphics drivers because I've had no graphical glitches like this in any of my other games, and I noticed that this type of problem has been googled before but there's no posts about it. If anyone else is having the same problem please let me know if you fixed it and how you went about that.

Thanks

Try turning Bloom off under the graphic settings ingame. That should fix it, and also makes the lightsaber blades look slightly better as well,

Oh wow thanks so much that fixed it straight away! In fact I turned Bloom back on and now I've got the glow as well as the actual planet (cause I like the glow :p ). Something about toggling that Bloom option did the job, thanks again!

No problem! I used the Bloom fix for the saber blades (It makes the Silver-blue crystal look awesome) and discovered that side fix by accident.