The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Imperial's attacking the Republic Base

NewserCoull

Who remembers the time when the Imp's took over the Republic base on Ilum a long time ago? I do. I think they wanna do that to the base on Oricon. There's a big ops group there killing everything. If this can be fixed, then fix it.

Fix what? Normal, correct game play? Yeah I don't think BW is going to listen to you at all.

There is a an achievement for killing 25 guards in Imperial/Republic Guards on Oricon. Gets you the Judge Dread title. Read your achievements.

Game play is working as intended.

No Issue

if you´re on PvE ( i am ) unflagg yourself (i do) . Or wait to be unflagged on your ship.

You won´t be hit by anything if you´re not flagged, if you attack another player you will be flagged so it you own bldy fault. Questgivers and merchants cannot be attacked via other players so just go your way and Sierra Tango Foxtrott Uniform.

Add: running into AoE dosn´t cause anything in general. I cant even AoE-Heal Pvpers when I am unflagged.

Edited by Woebearer

1) Unflagged people get flagged once flagged people run into their AoE.

2) Once flagged, they become PvP targets on a PvE server and will most likely get ganked ASAP.

3) People should not be forced to waste their play time waiting to get unflagged because of a design flaw.

Is this simple enough or should I get my crayons and start drawing?