List of PVP bugs that get under my skin

Manic_Monkey

This is just a list of bugs I myself have experienced. Some of these may be caused by undue lag of being forced to play on a server half way around the world and I do not remember experiencing them other then when lag is slower than average. Due to these factors results may vary.

Sentinel/Guardian Force Leap not reaching target

Many many times i have jumped to a target and found that i didn't actually reach my target. This may be caused by good old fashioned lag in that when I reach the target I immediately get pushed away. However when the target does not have a push ability and the forum is already full of similar complaints I'm dubious about lag being an excuse. Most apparent in huttball when leaping to or from a catwalk and ending up in the pit.

Cast abilities not receiving cast bar + other cast time bugs

I've seen a number of times on my Merc the animation start but no cast bar appear. Animation will stop, I will move, cast bar will appear saying cancelled. Another oddity being a cooldown appearing on Tracer Missile which is far too short to be by an interrupt. My best guess being around 2 seconds. However it can not be a global cooldown as nothing else is on cool down and because the global cool down happens during the cast time.

Global Cooldown Bug

I don't know why I have to state this given its been beat to death on the forums and appropriately ignored by moderators, devs and all in between. But in keeping with my title it does definitely get under my skin. An ability causing a global cool down and animation but not actually activating the ability. Seen it combine with the above bug to cause some annoying glitches.

While there are many less annoying glitches these are to me the most annoying and I don't quite feel like writing an essay on bugs easily detectable by an average schmoe let alone a games taster.