Need help with Loremaster of Corellia

Rafalskimi

Before 2.0 came out, I was leveling a few Imperial characters. So, whenever I'd hit 50, I'd abandon the regular quest lines and go straight for Ops. Sadly, when achievements came out, my OCD kicked in and now I'm in a bit of a pickle. Because I've abandoned the Corellian quest line, I am unable to get the codex entry for Medal of Imperial Glory. I've tried retracing my steps, but without much success. My last hope is that I don't actually have to the quest per so, just be present during the last phase of "The Battle of Corellia" quest.

Therefore, I am looking for people who are on any of the listed quests:

Corporate Warfare, Czerka Liquidation, Engineering Breakdown, Industrial Collapse, Into the Fire, Selonian Uprising, The Fight for Axial Park, Sacking the Gardens, Making History, The Battle of Corellia.

If you do happen to be doing any of those and are willing to help this foolish player get the lat achievement, send an in-game message to Vaes (Republic Side) or Qayle (Imperial Side). I do not have the time nor will to create another Imperial character from scratch and get him all the way to Corellia. If you'll help me, then I'll try to make it worth your while. Thank you.