The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Inquisitor Assassin what they get at 48?

Starglitter

I have a question, and I imagine the answer is obvious yet it eludes me...

I developed a Sith Inquisitor Assassin, and Imperial Agent Ops and both are at 55. So far so good.

I noted as you complete story lines or books, you gain some abilities as part of your legacy, so as I result my Imperial Agent Ops can readily use Orbitral Strike, and then activate the legacy and use my Sith Inquisitor's Lightniong Storm and once more Orbital Strike.

But when I play my Sith Assassin, she does not have the power Lightning Storm, or at least I can't find it. The only way I can use it is by activating my legacy and I do get to then use both the Lightning Storm and Orbital Strike.

So the question, what did my Sith Assassin got at 48? Should she not be able to call for Lightning storm as a skill, and then get to use it again after activating legacy?

Thank you for any insights, or simply what have i done wrong...

Sue

Lightning Storm is specific to the Sith Sorcerer AC; Sith Assassins do not get that ability.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away all Sith Inquisitors (Sorcerers and Assassins) got an ability at level 46 called Sacrifice. Then, during the Great Game Update of 1.2, the Bioware Empire took this ability away from the Inquisitors and made it a Legacy ability available to any class for reaching Dark Side V.

No less than Emperor Peckenpaugh himself asked the community for input on a replacement level 46 ability for Inquisitors, but alas, nothing came of it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3873602#post3873602

Edited by XORDYH