The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galvanized Leg dye

Nytraven

I got a set of Galvanized armor off the GTN for my Trooper and as I was equiping them to bind I noticed the legs appeared to fit nicely on my BH with his black/blue armor scheme (first heavy legs I've found where the entire thigh plate takes the dye). So I throw an augment slot in grab a blue/black dye pack off my artificer because they swapped the primary and secondary areas similar to the helm on the bounty event vendor (no big deal, she can make both) and then when I come out of the character screen I notice there is a large square patch on the inside back of the thigh that is white (not even the grey that is the armors base color). It looks like I sat down on a freshly painted white park bench.

So now my character is black and blue from head to feet except a large white patch on the back of my thighs staring right at my camera all the time. :mad:

Of course since they have added a glow effect set for each class I'm hoping the probable bounty hunter set next pack will be more mandolore style of even better for Shae Vizla (my favorite style from cg videos before release).