mail attachments disappear when using collect all function

magecutter

I bought on the GTN, 6 MK-9 augmentation slots and 6 advanced might augs (28's) and so had 12 emails waiting for me to collect. I open my mail, hit the radio button 'select all' and then hit 'collect all attachments' though when I checked my inventory I only had 4 MK-9 augmentation slots. the 6 augs were there thankfully.

I thought this had happened before but wasn't sure so let it go. however, this time I payed close attention to what I'd bought, how many emails I had waiting, how many credits I had spent and if the collect all function would work. (an expensive test as each item was between 79 and 80k).

edit - so yeah, went back did the math and the credits are gone - Ticket # 10509889

anyway, will submit a ticket in game and see if CS can help me sort this out.

I never really pay too much attention to this when I buy bulk mats, odd amounts at different prices. just select the get all option and trust it's working right... I think I'll stop doing that for now just to be sure. :eek:

if you guys could take a look and make sure the function is 'as intended' that'd be great and thanks.

Shadowlands - my Sentinel

Edited by magecutter