The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Less Reskins in Cartel Packs

NeroTethras

I have no problems with reskins in general, they end up looking better than the original sometimes IMO. They also give you the ability to wear an armor type that has faction restrictions, on the opposite faction. The problem I'm having (calling it a problem might be overstating things a bit) is the fact that there's 10 reskinned sets to 1-2 new sets in each pack.

All I'm suggesting is you increase the ratio of new sets to reskins. I think 3-4 new sets in each pack would add a lot more value to the pack.

Edited by NeroTethras

• 2 weeks later...
I have no problems with reskins in general, they end up looking better than the original sometimes IMO. They also give you the ability to wear an armor type that has faction restrictions, on the opposite faction. The problem I'm having (calling it a problem might be overstating things a bit) is the fact that there's 10 reskinned sets to 1-2 new sets in each pack.

All I'm suggesting is you increase the ratio of new sets to reskins. I think 3-4 new sets in each pack would add a lot more value to the pack.

This is happening a lot with vehicles too (which I actually understand more than the reskinned clothing) but they added dye for a reason didn't they? :confused: Stop reskinning things!