Cartel Emote: Head Bob Not Showing On GTN At All

zafrina

I sent in a ticket about this as well. I bought the new Tracker Bounty Pack and got an Emote: Head Bob out of it. I put it on the GTN to sell it but when I searched for it like a buyer would it does not show up in the search which means that no one can see it to buy it.

I cannot see these listed on the GTN either. OP, does it show up in the Sell tab where your other listed items are?

Hi, yes it shows on the Sell tab but as you say it will not show up on a search of items for sale. I was told by customer service (via ticket) that it is a bug that will require a future patch and to report it, which I did. No idea on when a fix will happen though. :(

Well, you can just set the category to "Emote", then you'll be able to find the Head Bob. (maybe sorting by name so you don't have to look through all pages) That's how I was able to purchase it from another player.

But like you say, this item does not show up when you search by name, and that is definitely a bug.

Edited by Jerba

Well, you can just set the category to "Emote", then you'll be able to find the Head Bob. (maybe sorting by name so you don't have to look through all pages) That's how I was able to purchase it from another player.

But like you say, this item does not show up when you search by name, and that is definitely a bug.

Thanks, I'll go try that :)

Well then I definitely have a larger issue: I went onto the GTN and followed the suggestion to search by category Emote and then I scrolled through 40+ plages of emotes. I saw some Head Bob emotes on there so I found one and listed my Head Bob emote so that it would show up next to one of the listed ones, so I'd know exactly what page it should be on.

Guess what? Nothing. My emote did not show up in the search still even though it should have been right next to another listed Head Bob.

So there are at least 2 issues: you can't search by the phrase Head Bob and my emote Head Bob does not show as for sale on the GTN, even though some players have managed to list theirs.