The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Mount shielding & Legacy Banking

Strixs

Hello, I would love to throw my cash at you for two things

I know probably at least 1 if not for sure both have been mentioned before, but here goes anyways.

While leveling my alts and even on my high lvl when getting attacked whilst on my speeder the ground often meets my face. That is not to say i don't enjoy your ground game. I just don't need to have dirt in my face all the time.

ATM when getting attacked on a speeder it seems out of every 15-18 times of being attacked out of 20 (15-18 / 20 ) my face is on the ground.

I would like to suggest making an all character legacy purchase of CC / Credits where my face in the dirt after being attacked is reduced by a significant amount. That is not to say take it away entirely, of course as i said i do love your ground game. Just please give us a unlock called Speeder Shielding. And reduce our face in the dirt to maybe 1-5 out of 20 ( 1-5 / 20 ) chance of it happening instead.

And of course the legacy banking, even more so i would throw my money at you begging for you to take it if you would release this as well. having 8 characters all married and having daughters/sons. They have to craft a lot of stuff and often times share crafting materials. It can be a true pain in the kisser to mail it to each one. And yes i have trouble remembering all 8+ characters names and who is who sometimes i have had to write it down.

Please give us ((aka take my money)) this!

Oh and before anyone decides to reply about.

""You can't just expect to use a speeder through the game and never attack anything that defeats the purpose of the game what is wrong with you. Bla. Bla. Bla""

""Yea you can't just run past everything and not expect to fight stuff man. Ect. Ect. ect.""

I would like to point out that when i am getting shot at in RL places like Detroit, New york, Or while i play GTA 5.

I don't stop, i keep on rolling, they hating, patrolling, & trying to catch me riding my speeder.

Edited by Strixs

I don't stop, i keep on rolling, they hating, patrolling, & trying to catch me riding my speeder.

This.

I love my Incendia, and its armoring, but we really need good shielding for other super-speeders (like the barges, or the thrones.....Jabba had uber-armor on his barge. I can't even have paper armor on mine :()

+1 for Legacy banking.

I admit that I'm not really bothered by getting knocked off my speeder. I think it is a neat part of the game. But, if they sold a shielding thing, I probably just would not buy it on most of my characters. It's a neat idea.