Looking for a guild. (please read)

-FarStar-

Hello everybody !

A newly rejoined "founder" in his mid 30's with a 3 characters - Agent (53), Sith Warrior (50) and a Bounty Hunter (50), is looking for a mature, lay back guild (Empire, obviously) - which enjoys PvE.

I am not really experienced in Flashpoints or Operations, but willing and want to learn. I don't mind low levels Flashpoints too, as it gives me a learning curve.

What I'm not looking for is a guild, which made this game they full time job and expect everybody to be as good as they are right away.

I live in Canada, Toronto - if anybody interested in my time zone.

So, does anybody know a guild like that and can recommend one ?!

I would really appreciate it !

Thank you.

Edited by -FarStar-

Check out <Emperor's Hammer>, we are a semi-casual, mature (18+), and friendly PvE guild. We're not hardcore PvE by any stretch, but we do progress (currently 5/5 HM TFB, 5/5 HM S&V, and 3/5 HM DF). Check out or website! We average about 15 - 20 or so people at primetime so we're a decent sized guild. Definitely check out our website (and sign up) if you're interested in joining us, and we'll get you an invite in game!

<Of Monsters and Sith> is an active guild with lots of members (and still growing), we are pretty laid back but still do a lot of PvE. The guild and its Republic counterpart (Of Monsters and Jawas) regularly hold events for credit prizes. Visit omaj.enjin.com for more details

Hello everybody !

A newly rejoined "founder" in his mid 30's with a 3 characters - Agent (53), Sith Warrior (50) and a Bounty Hunter (50), is looking for a mature, lay back guild (Empire, obviously) - which enjoys PvE.

I am not really experienced in Flashpoints or Operations, but willing and want to learn. I don't mind low levels Flashpoints too, as it gives me a learning curve.

What I'm not looking for is a guild, which made this game they full time job and expect everybody to be as good as they are right away.

I live in Canada, Toronto - if anybody interested in my time zone.

So, does anybody know a guild like that and can recommend one ?!

I would really appreciate it !

Thank you.

No advanced class? That's what <Carry Me Roxxay> is all about! Feel free to /w me for a ginvite!