Shadowlands Offline?

Gondien

This is ridiculous. SWTOR customer service just told me they have "no information; the phone lines are for account issues only." They told me to check the "Server Status" and "Alerts." There ARE not alerts, and I already knew the server was down. I PAY to play this game, and when it breaks, they need to have an EASY and, above all, FRIENDLY way for me to find out what the heck is going on. Very angry.

This is ridiculous. SWTOR customer service just told me they have "no information; the phone lines are for account issues only." They told me to check the "Server Status" and "Alerts." There ARE not alerts, and I already knew the server was down. I PAY to play this game, and when it breaks, they need to have an EASY and, above all, FRIENDLY way for me to find out what the heck is going on. Very angry.

There are multiple threads on the Customer Service forums and another thread on this forum with a dev response. Also I believe the server is back up. "Why don't you take a stress pill..." - HAL 9000.

Maybe JMD transferred his characters here and crashed the server with his typing?

Truly possible, but I think too many Ragnos helms dropped and the graphical overload of the horns blew up the servers. I'm just saying.

Edited by Nbkan