Does anyone go to Section X Anymore?

Quinlynn

Aren't you the one who always tries to get Imperial players to aggro Republic NPCs just to survive 1v1s?

Yeah I can see how seeing your playground being deserted would be bad ;)

Can you be more specific about what you describe?

Also, since when do imps go anywhere with less than 4 peeps, even in lvl 50 areas?

A long time ago, MUGEM was talking to his followers:

"GO OUT AND SPREAD MY TEACHINGS, AND MAKE EVERYONE KNOW IM MUGEM."

After years of pilgrimmage, MUGEM's followers returned:

"MASTER, we could reach the two fleets of the server and the outer space, now everyone knows you are the LORD."

MUGEM asked the followers:

"I SEE THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW MUGEM, MY FOLLOWERS FAILED ME"

The followers responded:

"MASTER, those people are the PvErs, they dont matter to you."

"WHAT IS PVE?"

"MASTER, PvErs play another kind of game. They dont fight for supremacy in the arena, they fight against classes controlled by the almighty gods of Bioware."

"WHERE IS PVE ARENA?"

"MASTER, PvErs dont use arenas and warzones as we do, they fight in places mistically sealed by the gods of Bioware where you cannot hurt another players."

"CANNOT, TRAIN, sage?"

"No MASTER, the sages are actually your allies when you fight against the gods of Bioware."

"NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BLASPHEMY! MUGEM CANNOT ABIDE. MUST GET INTO PVE TO BRING SMASH TO THE FORCE"

"MASTER, there is actually a place where PvErs gather up and prepare to enter the maw of the almighty Bioware god, its called Section X, its the place where they do quests to warm up and make resources. This are is not sealed by Bioware gods and you can SMASH other players there."

"SEX...TION... X? I SHALL GO, BRING ME MY OBROAN BATTLE SET."

And from that day foward no one went to Section X anymore.

If section X is deserted I'm going to start running around with my merc half naked!

Half naked chess, hells yeah. :cool:

Also, since when do imps go anywhere with less than 4 peeps, even in lvl 50 areas?

I could ask the same about pubs...

Either your sage Quinnlynn or your scoundrel Q-will would wait for an imperial player to attack republic-friendly npc's and then you would spring into action. Or you would attack the player when he is in the area and then lead him to the npc's so that the fight becomes stacked in your favor?

As for point 2, I do all my dailies solo unless it's a heroic. Therefore 1 < 4.

Either your sage Quinnlynn or your scoundrel Q-will would wait for an imperial player to attack republic-friendly npc's and then you would spring into action. Or you would attack the player when he is in the area and then lead him to the npc's so that the fight becomes stacked in your favor?

I don't know any of the toons in your sig.

Oricon has been a lot better for open world. Try there, although you'll probably die a lot more with no friendly NPCs other than in your base :D

Friendly as in Repub NPCs that are lvl 50?

You mean they actually fight the imperials and can kill lvl 55s?

Friendly as in Repub NPCs that are lvl 50?

You mean they actually fight the imperials and can kill lvl 55s?

The whole planet is hostile NPCs to both sides, except the ones at each base. There's also an achievement with a title for killing 1500 enemy players. And yes, particularly the ones in the heroic 2+ area will absolutely kill a player if they pull too many.

Edited by Jaiyne

Lol I came across this player yesterday. Was fighting two pub golds solo and was at half health wen the twilek scoundrel opened on me. Started blowing her away, then she ran. Finished my fight then she came back and opened on me before I could heal up. I would have been embarrassed if I were her. I didn't even have all my cooldowns, or health. :o Its obvious she can't do much without interrupting players half spent on mobs. I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Lol I came across this player yesterday. Was fighting two pub golds solo and was at half health wen the twilek scoundrel opened on me. Started blowing her away, then she ran. Finished my fight then she came back and opened on me before I could heal up. I would have been embarrassed if I were her. I didn't even have all my cooldowns, or health. :o Its obvious she can't do much without interrupting players half spent on mobs. I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

I ran across this player too. Except in my case, I got jumped when attacking a mob. I saw the player attacking me I ignored the mob hit Q once for 9k, she ran immediately to her friendly npc hoping that I would give chase. I ignored her and she didn't come back. This happens EVERY time that I do dailies in section x with the same player in the same spot. She sucks, hit her once and she goes away. She cant fight and she is always cloaked hoping the npcs will do the killing for her. Sad she depends on npcs that are 5 lvls lower than her to kill.

I have been on my imp toon in section X, and was blown away at how mad the imps were about this scoundrel.

If the scoundrel sucks so bad, why is everyone so mad?

Besides, not like the imps don't do the exact same thing.

Maybe imps are just way more sensitive.

I have been on my imp toon in section X, and was blown away at how mad the imps were about this scoundrel.

If the scoundrel sucks so bad, why is everyone so mad?

Besides, not like the imps don't do the exact same thing.

Maybe imps are just way more sensitive.

People aren't mad at you my dear, they pity you. You only start fights with people who are deep in mobs and spent on Defensives/health, and you barely manage to get away under those circumstances. That says a lot about what would happen if it was a straight up 1v1. If I were in your shoes id be embarrassed to show my face again. But I guess hiding in stealth helps to mask the shame. :rak_03:

People aren't mad at you my dear, they pity you. You only start fights with people who are deep in mobs and spent on Defensives/health, and you barely manage to get away under those circumstances. That says a lot about what would happen if it was a straight up 1v1. If I were in your shoes id be embarrassed to show my face again. But I guess hiding in stealth helps to mask the shame. :rak_03:

So when imps are in gen chat trying to organize groups to "kill that ******" ", they are just going to have a pity party?

LOL

Edited by Quinlynn