The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Vader vs Darth Nox

BacaWicket

:rolleyes:

Of course you would try and manipulate a few quotes out of context, I would expect no less.

Seeing as I was responding to a post you linked from well over a year ago it isn't relevant to the last couple weeks.

Nice try, but you're going to have to do far better than that to catch me out.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you would try and manipulate a few quotes out of context, I would expect no less.

Seeing as I was responding to a post you linked from well over a year ago it isn't relevant to the last couple weeks.

Nice try, but you're going to have to do far better than that to catch me out.

Yeah provide context Sel:

Not that it is at all relevant but I've posted a fair number of troll posts on this forum over the years. And I know how much of a reaction things like "Satele wins, she has Revans blood" will provoke from you guys as is evident in that last post haha. I'm well aware of the rampant Revan hate among you guys so it's the perfect bait you can't resist.

RTCBrad is known as a troll, who makes inflammatory remarks without any intention of engaging in sensible debate. True objective unknown at this point, to be ridiculed and eventually ignored by those around him seems unlikely...
:rolleyes:

Yeah provide context Sel::rolleyes:

I don't know how you are with reading but, like I said it was all in response to a very old post. Feel free to show me where at any point I've trolled you in recent time. I can link plenty from you :D.

I don't know how you are with reading but, like I said it was all in response to a very old post. Feel free to show me where at any point I've trolled you in recent time. I can link plenty from you :D.
Old? Lol, that was a few days ago.

But anyway I'm afraid no one's buying it, you've come here and assaulted Zoltan's stance and with a self-declared intention of refusing to contribute constructively, given that, you're only other motive can be trolling.

Besides, the Colour Brigade (all hail) have deemed you a troll, therefore you are one, suck it up. :jawa_wink: FYI trolling trolls is perfectly acceptable behavior, everybody knows that.

Edited by Beniboybling

But anyway I'm afraid no one's buying it, you've come here and assaulted Zoltan's stance and with a self-declared intention of refusing to contribute constructively, given that, you're only other motive can be trolling.

Besides, the Colour Team have deemed you a troll, therefore you are one, suck it up. :jawa_wink: FYI trolling trolls is perfectly acceptable behavior, everybody knows that.

I thought we were the colour brigade? :jawa_mad:

I have to say Darth NOX is my Favorite PC in the game but to suggest that he could defeat Darth Vader because reasons is Ludacris.I could list countless Force users stronger then Darth NOX.For exampleRevan, Darth Bane,Exur Kun,Mace Windu,Plo Kloon,Ben Skywalker, Jacen and Jaina solo,Cade Skywalker, Darth krayt.Most I continue really Nox is powerful but he can not even compare to Vader.

I have to say Darth NOX is my Favorite PC in the game but to suggest that he could defeat Darth Vader because reasons is Ludacris.I could list countless Force users stronger then Darth NOX.For exampleRevan, Darth Bane,Exur Kun,Mace Windu,Plo Kloon,Ben Skywalker, Jacen and Jaina solo,Cade Skywalker, Darth krayt.Most I continue really Nox is powerful but he can not even compare to Vader.
http://media.giphy.com/media/u8msY8V5ZdGlW/giphy.gif

Besides, the Colour Brigade (all hail) have deemed you a troll, therefore you are one, suck it up. :jawa_wink: FYI trolling trolls is perfectly acceptable behavior, everybody knows that.

I'm still amazed the penny hasn't dropped. I will be as clear as I can you obviously having trouble with dates -

The post you are all harking on about was from over a year ago. The post from a few days ago was an explanation of said post.

Edit: Being deemed a troll by the longest running team of trolls is quite an entertaining thought.

Edited by RTCBrad

I'm still amazed the penny hasn't dropped. I will be as clear as I can you obviously having trouble with dates -

The post you are all harking on about was from over a year ago. The post from a few days ago was an explanation of said post.

And it's obvious you haven't changed a bit since.

No offense but pretty much every thread I've seen on here suggests that the player characters are massively overrated. What has Nox done to suggest she can even react if Vader blitzes? It is downright insane to suggest Nox is even comparable in dueling when you compare their feats and accolades and in force power, apart from lightning, Vader has feats that prove him being superior.

Off Topic: If your suggesting at the same time that's ridiculous and if your saying separately, again what has Nox done to suggest being able to stand up to the likes of Kenobi, Anakin, Fisto, Mace, Shaak Ti and Yoda? All of them have accolades and feats showing them as among the top tier of the mythos.

Who exactly has Vader defeated besides an old Obi Won!? No, really!? And even that, it was written this way to give Luke an incentive. He had to kill Obi Won, it wasn't done because Vader was necessarily better than him.

I love to movie as well, but some of you....I swear, God forbid someone would dare say a different character is better than one from the movies.

As for Nox's accomplishments, clearly most of u that replied didn't even bother to check them out. Nox is pretty much next inline as the next Sith Emperor (according to cut-scenes between him and Marr). But anyways...whatever floats your goats gents!

Edit: Being deemed a troll by the longest running team of trolls is quite an entertaining thought.

Wait so does that make Beni the troll King?Also a troll really can't call another a person a troll just because they proved you wrong.

Who exactly has Vader defeated besides an old Obi Won!? No, really!? And even that, it was written this way to give Luke an incentive. He had to kill Obi Won, it wasn't done because Vader was necessarily better than him.

I love to movie as well, but some of you....I swear, God forbid someone would dare say a different character is better than one from the movies.

As for Nox's accomplishments, clearly most of u that replied didn't even bother to check them out. Nox is pretty much next inline as the next Sith Emperor (according to cut-scenes between him and Marr). But anyways...whatever floats your goats gents!

So your ignoring Vader's massive amount of feats and only going off of his movie feats? Ok then because you won't use legends Vader, I won't use legends Nox. Oh right except if we do that Vader stomps because Nox doesn't exist.

Also saying Vader won against old Obi because plot is the same as me saying Nox only beat Thanaton because of plot. Nox has done nothing to be worthy of being compared to Vitiate, who would beat Nox in a 1 vs 1.

Here's the thing, I'm not saying that Vader wins because of the movies but because of the mounds of feats and accolades the past decades has given him. In comparison we don't have any canon version of Nox meaning the best we can do is use cutscene feats and using them we see that Vader's feats are simply better.

So your ignoring Vader's massive amount of feats and only going off of his movie feats? Ok then because you won't use legends Vader, I won't use legends Nox. Oh right except if we do that Vader stomps because Nox doesn't exist.

Also saying Vader won against old Obi because plot is the same as me saying Nox only beat Thanaton because of plot. Nox has done nothing to be worthy of being compared to Vitiate, who would beat Nox in a 1 vs 1.

Here's the thing, I'm not saying that Vader wins because of the movies but because of the mounds of feats and accolades the past decades has given him. In comparison we don't have any canon version of Nox meaning the best we can do is use cutscene feats and using them we see that Vader's feats are simply better.

That "plot" ability Nox used on Thanaton is a Force superweapon. Can't kill him, can't even really hurt him, offensive firepower to nuke a sorcerer Darth flat. It's not a one-time use weapon for Nox either; he keeps all 4/5 ghosts around.

Vader has no way to scratch Nox. Next-to-no offensive Force abilities (they don't hurt Nox anyway) and a lumbering lightsaber (when Nox can TK overpower other Darth's bodies). His opponent can fight with ranged nukes Vader's never seen before. He's screwed.

That "plot" ability Nox used on Thanaton is a Force superweapon. Can't kill him, can't even really hurt him, offensive firepower to nuke a sorcerer Darth flat. It's not a one-time use weapon for Nox either; he keeps all 4/5 ghosts around.

Vader has no way to scratch Nox. Next-to-no offensive Force abilities (they don't hurt Nox anyway) and a lumbering lightsaber (when Nox can TK overpower other Darth's bodies). His opponent can fight with ranged nukes Vader's never seen before. He's screwed.

Have we actually seen what a lightsaber does to Nox? This is just a question, I'm not meaning to be snarky. I mean I know that Nox can recover from pretty much any physical force assault but what if Nox was decapitated? Would she grow her head back? Otherwise I don't see how Vader can't win this considering his massive edge in Saber combat.