Galactic Loremaster Quest: Voss

JKRevan

I'm trying to achieve Loremaster since 2.4.1 fixed plenty of Codex entries, and am currently on Voss, there's one Codex entry that eludes me

'The Three'

From http://www.swtor-spy.com/lore-objects/the-three/172/

'Many outsiders believe that the Voss are directly governed by their Mystics; an understandable mistake, given the Mystics’ importance. In fact, the Mystics’ visions are first interpreted, then conveyed to the Three–the secular governing body based in Voss-Ka, who base their executive orders upon the visions’ interpretations. The Three are chosen by Mystics after meditation or according to visions, but have little direct contact with the Mystics on a day-to-day basis. Working from the Tower of Prophecy, the Three administer Voss-Ka, make policy decisions and coordinate the endless war against the Gormak. Depending on the advice of the Mystics, appointment to the Three can last a lifetime or just hours. The current members of the Three are the calm, authoritative Sonn-Vi; Gunta-Mer, who was chosen by the Mystics only weeks ago; and Nen-Ji, the longest-serving member, who has been part of the Three since childhood.'

Where is the object located? I looked around the tower of prophecy (since its where they reside) but nothing!

The datapad with the entry is on one of the benches to the right as you approach the Tower of Prophecy.

In general, swtor-spy's codex guide is accurate, but only if you use it correctly. If you want to get to the parts that have the locations of the lore objects, you should go to the individual planets' codex guides, not to the lore object guide page. For Voss, this page is what you want.