The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BioWare's idea of Star Wars fashion.

SithVeritas

Less lore sets please...at least don't do powerful characters like Marka Ragnos again, it degrades the significance of whatever character it's from. I know you guys have trouble pleasing the community with the gear you design yourself, and that at this point it's easier to just copy existing characters.

I never expected BioWare, a company that values story and lore, to cross this boundary.

Work on making your original gear desirable and release that in the Cartel Market, instead of releasing junk no one likes for your loyal subscriber through PvP/PvE tiers, like the Lego Bionicle Obroan tier.

Who designed Malgus, Adraas, and Ven Zallow? Get that guy back there.

It's NOT hard. Look at the new Star Wars Rebels still released, their new villain, the Inquisitor, looks like a Star Wars villain. And he was designed FROM SCRATCH. They nailed it in one try. Hell even I can. How come you guys have so much trouble with it? I heard you guys, in the words of Daniel Erickson, 'heard us loud and clear' on this?

Work on it. Just avoiding the problem and saying we can fix it with dye modules and ripping out mods is just lazy and disrespectful to people who subscribe to your game.

Apparently short skirts and short pants are extremely rare in this galaxy. Almost everyone either wears a thong, a long kilt, or some variation of track pants.

Can't we get leg wear that stops around the knee? The regal apparel miniskirt seems to be the only exception to the bizarre leg fashion. And no, I can't offhand think of any examples of "shorts" from the movies; but considering we have pink lightsabre blades and rugby practice shirts, I hardly think that matters.

Edited by Salacious_Dumb

Haha, I am not the only one who sees Obroan gear resembling Bionicle! But actually old red Heavy rakata set looks exactly like Tahu ;]

Guys, you should look at the artwork and promotional media accompanying this game. Timeline, artwork, Gnost-Dural's journal, trailers (cgi). All that stuff looks mostly like something you'd expect from a Star Wars game (traditional / simple robes in many drawings!)

Imo the ridiculous stuff we got is a result of dev inability to make Star Wars-style robes working on Hero engine. It took them two years to release something baggy with LONG SLEEVES and yet they're terribly bugged.

But I really hope that Ragnos' robe is a precedent to some decent, Star Wars stuff. :[

Check this guy out, from Fatal Alliance novel which is a tie-in to TOR: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100731153235/starwars/images/e/e3/Darth_Chratis_Sebaddon.jpg

Nothing at least close to it in the game. oh, and he's using a saber cane... -_-

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Agreed with all writers.

You can design more cool outfits just but searching deviant - http://www.deviantart.com/?q=sith

PS. this redesigns of Slave Girl Outfit with it's collar and hidden bottom is really boring. This Galaxy can invent the Death Star, but can't produce any good sweemsuit or another open cloth. Sex sells, think about it :)

PPS. Still dreaming about high tech armor like variation of vendetta/underworld or something like this

PPPS. :) Why only solid color dyes? What about mixed patterns like digicamo/tiger stripes of Green/Dark green/black or Gray/Dark Gray/Orange etc..?