The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Only one pack left in this set to get my dream armor.

Hunterkat

With the Pursuers pack coming out Monday this leaves one pack left for this set of packs. I'm very happy to see that the Devs have continued to add to the Cybernetic armor sets, diversity does matter to me. The Series 808 has a more industrial look to me with the black/yellow coloring and the heavy boots. I like the antenna on the head but wish the lights would remain a constant color like in the 515 set instead of tied to the armor color. I will be happy to add this to my collections along with the pervious sets.

Now, as the title of this thread says only one pack left... I asked when the first set, the 515, came out for a full droid set, getting rid of the other weak fleshy arm and leg and going full robotic. Many comments I've seen want a playable droid race and I too would love it but I see this as something that might be quite a ways down the road, this is the next best thing. The Cybernetic sets have been awesome so far, I even made two new toons just for them (HK-seventyseven and HK-sixtysix, wish we could use numbers in our names :p ) Now if only I could get rid of the last few meatbag parts I could have my dream Droid sniper :)

If you agree with me please post here (Even if you don't go ahead and post :) ) If you, like me, want to see this we have to let the Devs know we want it!

I would like a full droid armour look as well. Really like the Cybernetic set but would appreciate more customisation options!

Full customization would mean a actual droid race, which I am totally for! But for right now we have to settle for more sets like these. There is a bit of customization the more sets we get. Right now I'm looking at the 515 head, 512 for the chest without the wings, and these new 808 boots for a industrial look. Hopefully after this set of packs has run it's course the next set will have even more and different sets. I'm always looking to upgrade my new droid toons :)