Dueling Banner Not Added to Collections

FlatheadMonster

Note: I moved this thread over from the customer service forums. I put it there by mistake.

I checked known issues and it seems this is not listed as one of them. I have tried unlocking the dueling banner for use across my legacy multiple times. I have bought the dueling banner for multiple characters across multiple servers. While it always activates when I begin a duel with someone, it never gets added to collections (even after rebooting the launcher, which seems to resolve most other collection unlock issues). Can someone confirm whether or not this is a universal bug or if it only impacts specific cases, and if the latter, what I should do about it fix? It is one of only 2 items left I need to complete my collections and it's driving me nuts (OCD I know). I have seen similar threads about this before, but rather than bringing one of them back from the dead I thought I should post a new one in hopes of it getting more attention.

Thank you for your time,

I have the same bug. I bought and unlocked the duelling banner before Collections were introduced. However, once the Collections were added, my duelling banner never registered as being unlocked. It is still greyed out.

I got another duelling banner item but I cannot unlock it again. The item is greyed out, and when I try to activate it, it says "You have already unlocked this for this character." So the game definitely knows that I have the duelling banner unlocked, it just does not show up in the Collections.

Please fix it so that the duelling banner gets properly added to the Collections interface, or tell us how we can add it ourselves.

That's the only item that's keeping me from having 100% unlock of all toys. :cool:

Edited by Jerba

So, I got a response to my in-game ticket (rough translation since it was in German):

I have thoroughly looked through your report and can now assure you, that there is no error in the game or with your account. I could determine that the banner is still present in your inventory. To use it, you have to activate it first by clicking on it. The banner will immediately be consumed and will show up in the Collections in the next 24 hours. Now it's ready. Please note that the Duelling banner only appears when your character participates in a duel. It will automatically be standing next to your character.

But unfortunately this did not help me. Yes, I still have the Duelling banner in my inventory, but I cannot use it; it is greyed out and shows the error message "You have already activated this for this character.", because I activated another Duelling banner before the Collections were introduced. :confused:

How can I get the Duelling banner added to the Collections?

Edited by Jerba