Focus Bug?

Thellorms

I've been having this problem consistently for about a month now. When I'm in a fight, I use tab to switch between enemies and then just use number keys to select my abilities. Now sometimes when I'm in combat, the focus window comes up with my currently selected target. However, when I hit a number key to use an ability, it tells me the target is dead. I believe it is targeted the last mob I killed instead of the one now selected (using Tab to target a new mob).

Now I notice when this happens that the old (dead) target will have a red ring around him like hes still being targeted, but the new mob I've targeted will have a red glyph around him minus the ring around the now dead mob. So it's like I'm targeted two things at once. When this happens, the ONLY WAY to manage in a fight is to manually click on the new targets, or re log entirely. You can imagine this wrecks absolute havoc when I'm doing flashpoints.

I don't know what to do anymore! Here's what I've tried. 1) Reinstalling the game (being sure to delete the left behind files, even the ones in Documents), but not before I 2) manually unbound every key associated with focusing on a target. Even without a focus key, or focus on target's target key, it STILL happens!

Please help me, this is frustrating me to no end and makes playing the game unnecessarily difficult. Thank you for your time.