The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

how do i get sith marauder pvp gear?

Drathshadowstar

hello fellow swtor players, i need help i don't understand how to get pvp gear for the marauder. i've searched the GTN for pvp gear like battlemaster gear but should i buy it from there? i'm carnage and i want to know what's the best armor to get i like world pvp, and wz but i want to be good at what i do... so please reply and help. :rak_02:

Well I understand that there are pvp vendors but they are 55+ withch I'm not I'm a 51 and I would like to get battlemaster gear but the downpoint of it is that they don't sell it anymore. Only on gtn. Are the new ones good by any chanse ? And another problom is I didn't know how to use a marauder so I only based him on endurance witch is a mistake I think beacause I suck at doing damage I'm really mixed with strength,crit,power,endurance,etc.. so that's also a problom for me.

Battlemaster and War hero gear were discontinued. Although some people did aquire the shells to craft, these pieces still require a high valor requirement too. In other words, if your 51 just stack your coms, convert them to ranked and keep leveling till 55. Also as a mara you main stat is strength followed by power that is what you concentrate on.

They took them away because of the expansion and level cap increase. Currently, we have Conqueror gear and Obroan gear for when players get to 55. In terms of spec however, it really depends on you. If you want sustained damage I think go for Carnage. But, if you want burst go Annihilation.

Me? I don't have a Marauder at 55 yet. However, I do have a Guardian and he is DPS. I currently have him in Conquerer gear with some power augments. Like a Mara he needs strength and power as his main stats so yes it is quite good. But as I said before you only need to worry about that at 55.

In my opinion no. I say this because when you enter a wz you get bolstered to 55 and all your stats get bolstered too. So until 55 it really doesn't matter what gear your in. However, if you do want to put in a little extra effort get some organge gear and put some strength endurance mods in it. This will give you a small benefit and make you a little stronger. But as I said bolster is the big help here.