Possible item bug?

lonewolfxox

Dear Swtor team,

I have discover something wrong with with a few items after the latest patch update was installed. It is under the republic fleet jedi knight class vendor that now sells the new oricon gears for ultimate commendations.

The items are = Oriconian Pummeler's MK-1 Belt and the Oriconian Foestopper's MK-1 Waistcord for the belts.

And the Oriconian Pummeler's MK-1 Armguards and Oriconian Foestopper's MK-1 Bracers for bracers.

I belief that previously for the belts one had a Mod + power status and the same for the bracers. Now it appears that all of them have the same Mods +Critical Rating stats, and the only difference between them are their names.

As I have check the other class vendors for the new oricon gear and found that they still have one Mod +critical rating status and Mod one +power stats.

I belief this is not intended as it wouldn't be fair to the jedi knight class and would expect the issue to be corrected as soon as possible, if this was intended then why haven't the other class vendors also have the same changes.

Much appreciated